TechZed Solutions offers Software and Website Testing Consulting and Services. We help our clients, worldwide, to plan their test investments and manage critical testing processes to reduce the total cost of producing quality software.
We are expertise in Following area's:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Datacom & Telecom
- E - Ecommerce
- Embedded Systems
- Life Sciences
We offers Manual as well as Automated testing in all area's.
Our testing cycle includes following steps:
- Requirements analysis: Testing should begin in the requirements phase of the software development life cycle. During the design phase, testers work with developers in determining what aspects of a design are testable and with what parameters those tests work.
- Test planning: Test strategy, test plan, testbed creation. A lot of activities will be carried out during testing, so that a plan is needed.
- Test development: Test procedures, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts to use in testing software.
- Test execution: Testers execute the software based on the plans and tests and report any errors found to the development team.
- Test reporting: Once testing is completed, testers generate metrics and make final reports on their test effort and whether or not the software tested is ready for release.
- Test result analysis: Or Defect Analysis, is done by the development team usually along with the client, in order to decide what defects should be treated, fixed, rejected (i.e. found software working properly) or deferred to be dealt with at a later time.
- Retesting the resolved defects. Once a defect has been dealt with by the development team, it is retested by the testing team.
- Regression testing: It is common to have a small test program built of a subset of tests, for each integration of new, modified or fixed software, in order to ensure that the latest delivery has not ruined anything, and that the software product as a whole is still working correctly